CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
As a firm accredited by the National Approved Letting Scheme, Alex Clark Lettings aims to provide the highest standards of service to all Landlords and Tenants, but to ensure your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please put your complaint in writing and send it in the first instance to the General Manager at their office address and/or contact email address.
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 2 working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established ‘in house’ procedures.
- A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 21 working days. If we require longer than this to fully investigate then we will advise you of this in writing, with an indication of timescale.
- If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint please forward your complaint to Dalal Green at 3 Bath Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1YE or email: email@example.com.
- After a further investigation our final viewpoint will be sent to you in writing within 14 working days.
- If you still remain unsatisfied then you can refer the matter to The Ombudsman for Estate Agents, Beckett House, 4 Bridge Street, Salisbury SP1 2LX. Please note your referral must be made within 6 months of the date of our Final Viewpoint letter being sent to you.