We’ll take good care of it all…
Landlords can expect a service that is designed to exceed their expectations in every respect.
Whether you require our Premier Managed Service, which will take care of all of your needs, our Managed Service or our Introductory Service you can be sure that your interests are our priority. With each of our services your property is in safe hands and will be looked after by our fully trained and experienced staff, some of whom have been with the company for more than 18 years.
Over 800 Landlords in Gloucestershire trust our service and the quality of tenants we provide – let Alex Clark Lettings take care of it all for you too.
- Introductory Service includes
- Market the property
- Accompanied viewings
- Finding and vetting a suitable tenant
- Arrange all safety testing
- Legal documentation
- Preparation of Inventory
- Collection of the initial rent and deposit
- Register deposit with the Tenancy Deposit scheme
- Transferring Council Tax and Water Rates into the tenant’s name
- You will then take over management of the property and will receive from us all of the documentation we have collated, together with the balance of the first month’s rent, after deduction of our fees.
- Managed Service includes
- All of our Introductory Services plus;
- Serving relevant notices prior to and during the tenancy
- Collect and register the deposit
- Visiting the property periodically
- Monthly Statement of Account
- Dealing with general maintenance
- Assisting with any refurbishment
- Renewing Fixed Term tenancy if required
- Liaising with Landlord and Tenant throughout tenancy
- Put forward annual rent increases
- Provide a monthly statement of account
- Preparing schedule of dilapidations at the end of each tenancy
- Carrying out a check out of the property at the end of the tenancy
- Negotiating deductions to come from the deposit
- Premier Managed Service includes
- All of our Introductory and Managed Services plus;
- Rent and legal protection insurance
- Quarterly property visits
- Care-taking service during void periods
- Tax year end income and expenditure statement
Additional services available
- Buildings and Contents Insurance
- Investment Advice
- Accounts and Taxation Services
- Investment Property Finding
- Maintenance and Refurbishment
Rent and Legal protection
As a professional Letting Agent it is our policy to provide Landlords with a service that will give peace of mind and a trouble free tenancy and whilst every precaution is taken, even the most exemplary individuals may default on paying the rent due to redundancy, marital breakdown or illness.
If you select our Premier Managed service you will automatically be insured under our Rent & Legal Block Policy. This will cover your Rental Income in the event your tenant defaults. The Legal Costs, which can total many thousands of pounds in complex cases, are also included.
Situations where these costs may occur are:
- Property Disputes
- Repair and Renovation Disputes
- Health and Safety Prosecutions
Limits of Cover
- For Rent Protection and Eviction
- Up to £2,500 per month (maximum £10,000) paid until vacant possession or 12 months, whichever is sooner
- £25,000 Legal Expenses minimum
- Other Legal Costs and Expenses Limit £50,000
With this scheme there is no excess to pay on rental disputes, and the rent will be payable one month in arrears.