Renting a property is a big commitment and you need to be sure that the insurance you take out as a tenant provides the right cover for you.
Your agreement with the Landlord will make you liable for damage to their fixtures, fittings and furnishings and the correct cover for this is not usually provided in a standard household contents policy.
This is where our specialist Tenants Contents Insurance Policy comes in to provide you with peace of mind that you have taken out the most suitable insurance cover to protect your own assets as well as the interests of the people you are renting from meaning one less worry for you as a conscientious tenant.
Our Tenants Contents Insurance will provide you with the following benefits:
- Comprehensive cover for your household contents
- Option to include Accidental Damage cover
- Covers Accidental Damage to your landlords own furnishings, fixtures and fittings up to £2,500
- Alternative Accommodation costs following a claim, including rent you still have to pay, up to 20% of your contents sum insured
- Contents temporarily removed from your home are automatically covered for up to 20% of your contents sum insured.
- Option to include cover for unspecified personal belongings away from your home up to £2,000 per item
- Higher value items/valuables can be specified on the policy
- Freezer Contents automatically covered for £500
- Personal and Occupiers Liability covered up to £2,000,000
- Money in the home up to £500
- Replacement Locks cover up to £250